Sell the sizzle, not the steak
What does this mean? Simply means this: sell the benefits of your product to your customers, not the features.
Or … sell what they want, not what they need.
Well, my new book, ‘SAFe (6.0) Is Like …’ has both the great sizzle (want) and mouth-watering steak (features)!
Is this book for you?
Let’s check from the ‘want’ perspective — the sizzle:
• Do you want to understand SAFe by looking at it from another perspective and actually doing something — via this book’s Activity section — to experience the concepts? After all, only through action that a true understanding can occur.
• Do you want to know how a Big, Hairy and Audacious Idea (BHAI) flows in SAFe?
• Do you want to get some ideas, breakthroughs, “AHA!” moments, and inspirations?
If you have answered yes to one or more of the questions above, then this book, “SAFe (6.0) Is Like…”, is for you!
Let’s check from the ‘features’ perspective — the ‘steak’:
This book, “SAFe (6.0) Is Like…”, will show you:
1. SAFe (6.0) without any trace of old SAFe. Meaning, it has the SAFe 6.0 terminologies (i.e., the “Program” word is totally gone) and Lean concepts (i.e., Lean takes center stage in SAFe 6.0) as applied in SAFe 6.0.
2. A lot of bite-sized, but invaluable, topics. From SAFe 6.0’s purple cow – remarkable things about SAFe 6.0 – and SAFe in general.
3. How to understand SAFe – in general and specific to SAFe 6.0 — by looking at it from another perspective
4. In the Special Section of this book, it illustrates how, in SAFe, a Big, Hairy, and Audacious Idea (BHAI) flows and turns into a product
5. Plenty of analogies, illustrations, narratives, and even cartoons for levity.
The fact is …
This Book, “SAFe (6.0) Is Like…”, is unique …
and it is also a Journal!
This Book Journal was designed — for our mind.
Designed to wire the learnings of each topic — and there are over 60 topics in this book — into our consciousness and nervous system.
By writing in this book about our personal takeaways, insights, observations …
… and activities related to each topic. After all, only through action that a true understanding can occur.